Come in Asakusa!
|Date||Event name||Venue||Nearest station|
|January 1||New year's visit to a shrine||Sensoji Temple, Asakusa-jinja Shrine and other ones||To Sensoji Temple and Asakusa-jinja Shrine
* Tokyo Metro Ginza Line Asakusa Station for 5 minutes on foot
* Tobu Isesaki Line Asakusa Line for 5 minutes on foot.
* Toei Subway Asakusa Line Asakusa Station for 7 minutes on foot.
|the beginning of January from January 1, 2018.||Pilgrimage to Seven Lucky Gods||* Asakusa landmark Seven Lucky Gods (Sensoji Temple, Asakusa-jinja Shrine, Matsuchiyama Shoden Temple, Imado Jinja Shrine, Hashiba Fudoson Temple, Ishihama Jinja Shrine, Ohtori Jinja Shrine, Yoshiwara Jinja Shrine and Yasaki Inari Jinja Shrine).|
|January 7||Daikon Radish festival||Matsuchiyama Shoden Temple||To Matsuchiyama Shoden Temple
* A metropolitan bus Sumida Park for 3 minutes on foot.
* Tokyo Metro Ginza Line Asakusa Station for 10 minutes on foot.
* Tobu Skytree Line Asakusa Station for 10 minutes on foot.
|January 12||Manaita Biraki (First Cutting Board Ceremony)||Bando Hoji||To Bando Hoji
* Tokyo Metro Ginza Line Inaricho Station for 5 minutes on foot.
|Sunday, January 7, 2018-Sunday, February 4||Shitamachi theater festival in Taito|